TO ENSURE prompt delivery of DIVER Magazine during the current period of coronavirus disruption a special FREE digital version of the SEPTEMBER issue has been produced to replace the normal paper copy.
This means that:
- Readers in the UK and around the world are able to access the magazine both in page-turning format and as a downloadable PDF immediately from publication date onwards
- Increased time spent at home can be conveniently enjoyed with Britain’s top diving magazine – which this month features Secrets of the Outer Banks, Eating to dive, Ghost Diving in action on classic sub, How good is your surface safety?, Exploring a deep sub off Greece, Australia’s wild south-west, Cayman Islands freedom, What makes Raja Ampat so good? – plus latest diving news, gear tests, photo skills and much more.
- DIVER Magazine subscribers are able to access the September issue as a FREE addition to their package with no reduction to their overall paper-copy entitlement.
- Unnecessary trips to the High Street to buy copies of the magazine
- Problems with limited retail availability, in particular for outlets located overseas
Get FREE digital copy of the September issue of DIVER here
Also still available – FREE August issue of DIVER, featuring:
- Getting started in UK diving
- 18 instructors share their hot-ticket sites
- Alligators & meg teeth in South Carolina
- ‘My Lusitania dream’
- World-class Palau
- Metal-diving joy in Sri Lanka
- PLUS: Diver Tests … ‘Extraordinary’ diver death report delay … Dive trips for when the good times return … Tippling in Croatia & other gossip … Alex Mustard’s Be The Champ … Louise T on social distancing under water … The ‘You’re doing it wrong’ conceit
Get FREE AUGUST DIVER in page-turning format here or as a PDF here