2nd chance to win a Beaver Lightning BCD worth £235
A COMPACT and lightweight jacket perfect for travelling or instructional use, the Beaver Lightning BCD features a comfortable fully adjustable cummerbund with zipped pouch, quick-release waist band and twin-release shoulder straps ensuring quick and easy dressing and removal. The high-quality 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon with PU coating main body ensures strength and durability. Integral padded firm back pack with carrying handle allows easy lifting when a cylinder is attached using the adjustable cam band. Six stainless steel D-rings are supplemented with two large Velcro-closing pockets. A high-flexibility corrugated hose with neat efficient inflation unit, plus quick-release direct feed hose with integral hose clips, twin shoulder and lower mounted overpressure/exhaust valves, ensure buoyancy is perfectly controlled.
For your chance to win, answer the following question to enter the competition and we’ll pick the lucky winner.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is provided by Beaver Sports.
- The closing date for the competition is midday, Wednesday 21 April 2021, after which the winner’s name will be drawn at random.
- Entries will be accepted only from Divernet Xtra Subscribers, excluding employees of Beaver Sports and DIVER Group.
- The prize is subject to availability and a suitable alternative may be substituted if necessary, at the publisher’s discretion.
- Maximum of two entries per contestant.
- The publisher’s decision is final.
Entries to the competition will be accepted only from registered Divernet Xtra subscribers. If you have not received this newsletter as an email, you can register quickly and free-of-charge here.