2nd chance to win a pair of Cressi Thor EBS fins worth £107
PERFECT FOR scuba diving whether you are an experienced diver or a novice, Cressi’s new Thor EBS fins’ arched profile combined with two central ribs promote a significant flow convection effect, known as “spoon effect”, which stabilises and boosts propulsion.
Two lateral holes discharge negative forces typically associated with this area while also enhancing stability, and the blades are moulded from two different materials for improved response.
Cressi has developed its special EBS strap to “meet the needs of the most demanding divers, who need a comfortable fastening for their foot but one that is still practical and manageable”. Its amply-sized slot makes it easy to put on, even when wearing thick gloves or three-fingered gloves for winter water.
And “the wrapping section is highly flexible, making adjustments unnecessary, and as a result its much easier to get all your equipment right in the first few metres of your descent and the fin stays in place against your foot despite the increase in hydrostatic pressure”.
For your chance to win, answer the following question to enter the competition and we’ll pick the lucky winner.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is provided by Cressi.
- The closing date for the competition is midday, Wednesday 16 June 2021, after which the winner’s name will be drawn at random.
- Entries will be accepted only from Divernet Xtra Subscribers, excluding employees of Cressi and DIVER Group.
- The prize is subject to availability and a suitable alternative may be substituted if necessary, at the publisher’s discretion.
- Maximum of two entries per contestant.
- The publisher’s decision is final.
Entries to the competition will be accepted only from registered Divernet Xtra subscribers. If you have not received this newsletter as an email, you can register quickly and free-of-charge here.