2nd chance to win a Cressi DIGI 2 Digital Console worth £192
Cressi’s DIGI 2 is a compact, high-precision alternative to an analogue pressure gauge that provides data including precise tank pressure, temperature, dive time, and current & maximum dive depths.
The DIGI 2’s large-digit luminescent screen is protected by an impact-resistant ABS housing with thermoplastic rubber cover with integrated fixing ring and additional scratch protector.
It features automatic switch-on when pressure is detected, and user-replaceable battery without the need for tools.
Data supplied includes:
- Tank pressure with 3 digits (accuracy of 0.1 bar) between 0 and 340 bar
- Current depth to 1 decimal place
- Maximum depth of the current dive
- Maximum depth of the previous dive (when cylinder pressure is detected)
- Dive time
- Remaining time to reach reserve pressure (50 bar), updated every second according to the breathing rhythm of the moment
For your chance to win, answer the following question to enter the competition and we’ll pick a lucky winner randomly.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is provided by Cressi.
- The closing date for the competition is midday, Wednesday 4 December 2019, after which the winner’s name will be drawn at random.
- Entries will be accepted only from Divernet Xtra Subscribers, excluding employees of Cressi and DIVER Group.
- The prize is subject to availability and a suitable alternative may be substituted if necessary, at the publisher’s discretion.
- Maximum of two entries per contestant.
- The publisher’s decision is final.
Entries to the competition will be accepted only from registered Divernet Xtra subscribers. If you have not received this newsletter as an email, you can register quickly and free-of-charge here.