Win a Fourth Element Expedition Duffel Bag worth up to £98.95 courtesy of Go Dive
AVAILABLE in three sizes, these hardwearing duffel bags use distinctive colours to ensure that your gear is as visible as possible, whether on the airport luggage belt or at the entrance to a cave system. Developed following expedition divers’ reported frustration looking for pieces of black kit inside black dive bags, the Fourth Element Expedition Series Duffel Bag’s strong orange (or optional blue) colour makes it easier to find your kit in low-light conditions.
The bag is made from tough heavy-duty mesh PVC and the base is double-lined for durability. It comes with shaped and padded rucksack carry straps and high-quality clasps. Buckles and compression straps complete a rugged specification, and a removable ID card makes it even easier to label and identify your gear.
Go Dive is the UK’s first Fourth Element concept store – meaning that it always has a huge selection of Fourth Element products available to view and buy. Find out more here.
For your chance to win, answer the following question to enter the competition and we’ll pick the lucky winner – who will be able to select their bag from a range of three sizes.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is provided by Go Dive.
- The closing date for the competition is midday, Wednesday 3 March 2021, after which the winner’s name will be drawn at random.
- Entries will be accepted only from Divernet Xtra Subscribers, excluding employees of Go Dive and DIVER Group.
- The prize is subject to availability and a suitable alternative may be substituted if necessary, at the publisher’s discretion.
- Maximum of one entry per contestant.
- The publisher’s decision is final.
Entries to the competition will be accepted only from registered Divernet Xtra subscribers. If you have not received this newsletter as an email, you can register quickly and free-of-charge here.