Win 1 of 5 copies of ‘Get Creative With Your Compact Camera Underwater’ worth £17.95
THIS BOOK is the eagerly awaited follow-up to the DIVER Magazine Award-Winning Book of the Year in 2010 ‘Underwater Photography for Compact Camera Users’. It promises to help those starting out in underwater photography to focus more easily on how to compose stunning images with whatever kind of camera or accessories they have in an easy-to-understand way.
Maria Munn is a multi-award winning photographer who was Runner-Up in The British Photography Awards last year with an image taken with just her compact camera and no extra accessories. She is passionate about helping others develop their underwater photography skills, launching PADI’s Digital Underwater Photography Course and creating the first specialised beginners’ courses for compact camera users. Many of her guests have gone on to win prizes and become published journalists.
- How to Choose a Compact Camera for Underwater Use?
- Exploring Your Camera’s Settings
- Get Creative with Lenses & Lighting Accessories
- Natural Light Photography
- Photography in Temperate Waters
- How to Create an Eye-Catching Image
Each book comes with a FREE online coaching session to help you understand your camera, plus another one if you are visiting Swanage, Dorset.
The book costs £17.95 and is available from Maria’s website at www.uwcompactcameracoach.com and a donation from each sale will be made to British Divers Marine Life Rescue as well as the NHS.
For your chance to win, answer the following question to enter the competition and we’ll pick the 5 lucky winners randomly.
Terms & Conditions
- The prizes are provided by the Underwater Compact Camera Coach.
- The closing date for the competition is midday, Wednesday 20 January 2021, after which the winners’ names will be drawn at random.
- Entries will be accepted only from Divernet Xtra Subscribers, excluding employees of the Underwater Compact Camera Coach and DIVER Group.
- The prizes are subject to availability and suitable alternatives may be substituted if necessary, at the publisher’s discretion.
- Maximum of one entry per contestant.
- The publisher’s decision is final.
Entries to the competition will be accepted only from registered Divernet Xtra subscribers. If you have not received this newsletter as an email, you can register quickly and free-of-charge here.