2nd chance to win ‘Powder Blues’ – a handmade Nick Oneill print worth £275
AN ELEGANT shoal of powder blue tangs is portrayed breaking out of the pictorial space in this 46cm x 46cm high-quality giclee print hand made by celebrated British marine-life artist Nick Oneill and framed in contrasting satin black.
Nick’s stunning works have been highly acclaimed by collectors and the press and he has been selected as a finalist in the prestigious DSWF International Wildlife Artist of the Year Competition every year since 2010 – with his work Highly Commended six times since 2012 and winning the Into The Blue category in 2016 and 2021.
For your chance to win, answer the following question to enter the competition and we’ll pick the lucky winner randomly.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is provided by Nick Oneill Art.
- The closing date for the competition is midday, Wednesday 20 October 2021, after which the winner’s name will be drawn at random.
- Entries will be accepted only from Divernet Xtra Subscribers, excluding employees of Nick Oneill Art and DIVER Group.
- The prize is subject to availability and a suitable alternative may be substituted if necessary, at the publisher’s discretion.
- Maximum of two entries per contestant.
- The publisher’s decision is final.
Entries to the competition will be accepted only from registered Divernet Xtra subscribers. If you have not received this newsletter as an email, you can register quickly and free-of-charge here.