By Lawson Wood. Underwater World Publications
SPECIAL OFFER – SAVE 60%
Price £14.95 YOU PAY ONLY £5.95 (+ £1.50 p&p*)
With its clear waters, countless wrecks, rich marine life, stunning underwater scenery, Scotland’s west coast boasts probably the finest diving to be found anywhere in the British Isles. Covering the entire Atlantic coastline and islands, this book is the definitive guide to the pick of the region’s dive spots.
In this book you will find:
- Dive-site depths, likely conditions, and recommended experience ratings.
- Advice on dive planning in Scottish waters.
- Extensive lists of dive boats, eqipment retailers, accommodation and travel services.
- 6 easy to read maps with dive sites plotted.
- Introduction to common marine life and underwater habits in West Scotland.
*p&p applies to UK and BFPO addresses only; for overseas rates call +44 (0)20 8941 8152.