The UK’s biggest annual event for scuba divers, the NEC Birmingham Dive Show on 26/27 October, is fast approaching!
What’s hot at DIVE 2019? Don’t miss the chance to:
- Check out a boat-load of recently-launched dive gear at the New Products Showcase
- Catch the full-length screening of Sharkwater Extinction, ocean activist Rob Stewart’s final film
- Discover more about technical diving in the TekDeck Theatre
- Enter the FREE Grand Prize Draw to win an Indonesia Dive Trip worth £8000
- WIN a highly-desirable Suunto Eon Steel dive computer in the FREE daily draw
- Brush up on your underwater photo skills in the PhotoZone theatre
- Sample the latest rebreathers in the TekPool
- VOTE for your favourite diving images in the PhotoZone Prints Gallery
- Admire the breath-hold skills of the NoTanx mermaids
- Visit the Try-Dive pool and enjoy a FREE session under the expert guidance of the Sub-Aqua Association
- DRINK UP the diving atmosphere in the British-themed bar
BRITISH ISLES EXPERIENCE …. OCEAN THEATRE …. CARIBBEAN VILLAGE …. ASIA-PACIFIC SHOWCASE …. TOP DIVING SPEAKERS INCLUDING MONTY HALLS, PAUL ROSE, CHRISTINE GROSART AND MARK POWELL …. 150-PLUS EXHIBITORS
DIVE 2019 opening times are 9.30-6.00 on Saturday 26 October and 9.30-5.00 on Sunday 27 October.
Tickets cost just £9.50 per person if booked in advance (a saving of £5 off the on-the-day price of £14.50). And once you’ve purchased your ticket all the above activities are free to enjoy, so a day at the show represents great value for money! Children under 14 go free.
Book DIVE 2019 tickets here
DIVE 2019 is a DIVER Group event in association with Regaldive