Rork Media covers a wide spectrum of activities connected with scuba diving and is uniquely influential, with a truly global reach through its unrivalled range of products:
● Divernet – One of the world's longest-established diving websites, and it contains a wealth of information about diving destinations, equipment, techniques and much more, as well of course daily news updates from around the world.
● Scuba Diver – Which has bespoke magazines in the UK, North America, and Australia and New Zealand features comprehensive travel articles, unbiased equipment tests, columns from acknowledged experts in their field, news from around the world, hints and advice on everything from technique to underwater photography, and much more. It is available on a monthly basis monthly basis (UK and Australia/New Zealand) and bi-monthly (North America) as a print product and in digital format.
● Scuba Diver Australia and New Zealand – This monthly magazine (again available in print and digital formats) features the same sublime blend of content as the UK publication, but centres on Australia and New Zealand, and the areas regularly travelled to around these countries, from the east coast of Africa to the west coast of the USA.
● Scuba Diver North America – This bi-monthly magazine (available in print and digital formats) serves North America, and is a lavishly illustrated travel title offering in-depth, detailed articles on diving locations around the planet, as well as a news round-up and equipment reviews.
● Scuba Diver Mag – The website serving all three magazines, the site is kept bang up to date with daily news articles, blogs, articles and much more.
● Scuba Diver Magazine YouTube Channel – Rapidly growing in popularity with an ever-increasing number of subscribers, the Scuba Diver YouTube Channel features twice-weekly videos that showcase diving destinations, new equipment, diving techniques, and so on.
● GO Diving Show – This interactive, inspirational and educational diving event is held every March at the NAEC Stoneleigh near Coventry, slap bang in the middle of the country. In 2022, it incorporated the Dive Show – which was due to celebrate its 30th anniversary. Keynote speakers have included Steve Backshall, Monty Halls, Andy Torbet, Miranda Krestovnikoff, Meaghan Heaney-Grier, Umberto Pelizzari and Linden Wolbert.
Rork Media – the global brand in diving run by divers, for divers