A TUSA Paragon dive mask worth £169
The TUSA Paragon professional diver’s mask incorporates the new Reinforced TRI-MIX frame with enhanced fit and performance. Together with TUSA’s Freedom Fit II Technology, this is designed to add strength and rigidity to the skirt for use in tough environments. TUSA’s new lenses help protect against harmful high-energy visible (HEV) light and promise ultimate clarity for your dive.
- TRI-MIX FRAME combining three distinct layers to produce a superior frame structure.
- UV LENS TREATMENT – protecting against harmful high-energy visible light and its potential to damage the retina in all weather conditions when diving.
- ANGLE STRAP ADJUSTOR WITH SIDE HOLD. Using a five-position micro-adjustment on both sides of the mask, this enables vertical and horizontal pressure on the face to be finely adjusted for optimum fit.
- 3D MASK STRAP – a true three-dimensional design that snugly fits against the head’s natural curvature to provide “unprecedented comfort and fit”.
- ANTI-REFLECTIVE LENS TREATMENT. Decreasing internal and external reflected light, this increases light transmission to give enhanced colour, clarity, contrast and better overall vision under water.
- OPTICAL GLASS lenses to provide superior clarity, colour, and transmission of light over standard glass lenses.
- QUICK-ADJUST BUCKLE SYSTEM incorporating a newly-designed low-profile buckle.
- ROUND EDGE SKIRT to provide a soft fit that suppresses pressure and reduces creasing left on the face.
For your chance to win, answer the following question to enter the competition and we’ll pick a lucky winners randomly.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is provided by CPS Partnership.
- The closing date for the competition is midnight, Wednesday 17 July 2019, after which the winner’s names will be drawn at random.
- Entries will be accepted only from Divernet Xtra Subscribers, excluding employees of CPS Partnership and DIVER Group.
- The prize is subject to availability and a suitable alternative may be substituted if necessary, at the publisher’s discretion.
- Maximum of one entry per contestant.
- The publisher’s decision is final.
Entries to the competition will be accepted only from registered Divernet Xtra subscribers. If you have not received this newsletter as an email, you can register quickly and free-of-charge here.