Top photographers take Dive Show stage
Expert talks on topics ranging from composition to photographing sea creatures – large and small – will take place on the Centre Stage at DIVE 2016, at the NEC on the weekend of 22/23 October.
- Nigel Wade and Saeed Rashid (pictured) on ‘Top Tips for Composition’
- Jane Morgan on the best dives for photographers in the West Country
- ‘Big Animals: around the World in 40 frames’ by Amanda Cotton
- Film-maker John Boyle previews ‘Castro’s Secret Reef’
- ‘Pygmy Seahorses: the Big Picture' by Richard Smith
- ‘Deadly Oceans’ – strategies to photograph the most toxic, venomous and predatory sea creatures.
Located in the popular PhotoZone area of the show, the Centre Stage presentations will form part of an exciting range of in-hall attractions at DIVE 2016, which will play host to more than 200 exhibitors including many of diving’s leading equipment manufacturers and retailers.
In addition to further presentations on the main DIVER Stage by the likes of Monty Halls, Paul Rose, Dawn Kernagis and Mark Powell, there will be two in-hall pools dedicated to scuba try-dives and rebreathers.
There will also be many special attractions – including the new TekDeck, two in-hall diving pools, the popular PhotoZone, the British Isles Experience, the Asia-Pacific Showcase and the Caribbean Village.
And for those with training as well as travel in mind, experts from the likes of PADI, BSAC, SSI and SAA will be offering guiding hands throughout the weekend.
There will also be a free-to-enter draw for all Show visitors to win an 18-day trip to the Philippines worth £8000.
DIVE 2016 opening times are 9.30-6.00 on Saturday 22 October and 9.30-5.00 on Sunday 23 October.
Ticket prices start at just £9.50 per person if booked in advance (a saving of £5 off the on-the-day price of £14.50).
DIVE 2016 is a DIVER Group event in association with Dive Worldwide.