The UK’s biggest meet-up for divers, the annual Birmingham Dive Show at the NEC, is this weekend (21/22 October)!
Don’t miss the chance to:
* Check out a boat-load of recently-launched dive gear at the New Products Showcase
* Find out more about technical diving in the TekDeck Theatre
If you haven’t already booked your tickets for this weekend’s
Birmingham Dive Show, you can still do so here
* Enter the FREE Grand Prize Draw to win a Triple-Hotspot Indonesia Dive-Tour worth £7000
* Dive into the various mini-theatres hosted by exhibitors
* WIN a highly-desirable Suunto Eon Steel dive computer in the FREE daily draw
* Brush up on your u/w photo skills in the PhotoZone theatre
* Sample the latest rebreathers in the TekPool
* Vote for your favourite diving images in the PhotoZone Prints Gallery
* Improve your underwater breathing with a FREE NoTanx session
* Visit the Try-Dive pool and enjoy a FREE session under the expert guidance of the Dive School at Stoney Cove
* Drink up the diving atmosphere in the British-themed in-hall bar.
BRITISH ISLES EXPERIENCE …. OCEAN THEATRE …. CARIBBEAN VILLAGE …. ASIA-PACIFIC SHOWCASE …. TOP DIVING SPEAKERS INCLUDING PAUL ROSE, ANDREA ZAFERES, ELLEN CUYLAERTS AND MARK POWELL …. AROUND 200 EXHIBITORS …. PADI, SSI ZONE, BSAC, SAA and IANTD
DIVE 2017 opening times are 9.30-6.00 on Saturday 21 October and 9.30-5.00 on Sunday 22 October.
Tickets cost just £9.50 per person if booked in advance (a saving of £5 off the on-the-day price of £14.50). And once you’ve purchased your ticket all the above activities are free to enjoy, so a day at the show represents great value for money! Children under 14 go free.
DIVE 2017 is a DIVER Group event in association with Dive Safari Asia
DON’T DELAY … book your tickets today
OR purchase on the door at the NEC